Whether you are running a dedicated pulling truck or just a weekend warrior, this is the only adjustable pulling hitch you want to use!
The 2 inch Big Hitch Products adjustable pulling hitch will give your truck the competitive edge against your competition.
• The adjustable pin-in-place ring can be flipped over to provide different levels of height adjustment
• Offers over 8" of rise or drop from the center of the receiver tube
• 12 different height positions to make sure the hook point on the truck is as high as the rules will allow
• The shank that slides into the receiver tube is made from 2" cold rolled solid steel bar
• Upright is made out of 2 1/2" hot rolled steel bar with precision drilled holes to allow the pins to slide in and out easily without a lot of slop that can cause hopping issues or weird noises while going down the track
• Hitch ring is cut from 1 1/4" solid steel plate to regulation size with a 3.75" x 3" oblong hole to fit all sled pulling sled hooks
• Receiver pin hole does not come drilled so you can adjust it to your specific truck's application
• Made to fit nicely with our BHP line up of receivers!
• Black powdercoated finish
• Slide hitch into your truck's receiver, mark the spot for where the hole will be drilled for the receiver pin in your truck's application, drill 5/8" hole for pin, slide hitch back into receiver and pin to secure
All necessary hardware included.
Does NOT include receiver pin.
Write the First Review!