Whether you are running a dedicated pulling truck or just a weekend warrior, this is the only adjustable pulling hitch you want to use!
The 2.5 inch Big Hitch Products adjustable pulling hitch will give your truck the competitive edge against your competition.
• The adjustable pin-in-place ring can be flipped over to provide different levels of height adjustment
• Offers over 8" of rise or drop from the center of the receiver tube
• 12 different height positions to make sure the hook point on the truck is as high as the rules will allow
• The shank that slides into the receiver tube is made from 2.5" cold rolled solid steel bar
• Upright is made out of 2 1/2" hot rolled steel bar with precision drilled holes to allow the pins to slide in and out easily without a lot of slop that can cause hopping issues or weird noises while going down the track
• Hitch ring is cut from 1 1/4" solid steel plate to regulation size with a 3.75" x 3" oblong hole to fit all sled pulling sled hooks
• Receiver pin hole does not come drilled so you can adjust it to your specific truck's application
• Made to fit nicely with our BHP line up of receivers!
• Black powdercoated finish
• Slide hitch into your truck's receiver, mark the spot for where the hole will be drilled for the receiver pin in your truck's application, drill 5/8" hole for pin, slide hitch back into receiver and pin to secure
All necessary hardware included.
Does NOT include receiver pin.