- 3 in. High Flow Upper Intercooler Cross Over Pipe (18% Gain in Air Flow Over Stock)
- 3.5 in. Passenger (Cold) Side Intercooler Pipe (23% Gain in Air Flow Over Stock)
- 3 in. Driver (Hot) Side Intercooler Pipe
- 14g aluminum construction
- Compatible with OEM Y-Bridge
- Incorporated threaded bung to reinstall OEM Intake Temperature Sensor
- Silicone Boots
- T-Bolt Clamps
- Includes Billet Turbo Resonator Plate for OEM Intake Horn
- Connects to factory throttle valve and grid heater
- NO Tuning required, bolt on!
- Will fit on stock truck no other modifications or upgrades necessary!
- Durable Custom Powder Coat Finish
- Saves money vs. purchasing parts individually
- Made in USA
Availability: WCFab Red, WCFab Grey, Gloss White, and Gloss Black in stock and ships in 3-5 business days. 10-15 business day lead time on other colors.
Shipping: This Product Cannot Ship to the State of California
Stage 1 upgrade for the 2011-2016 LML Duramax improves airflow between the turbo and engine for improved efficiency, throttle response, and turbo spool-up. Eliminates weak points in the factory design that can lead to boost leaks or complete failures in hard-working and high-performance applications.
The 3" High Flow Passenger Side Upper Crossover Intercooler Pipe provides a 20% increase in size over the OEM part. Eliminates resonator for improved appearance and more aggressive turbo and engine sound. For use with the OEM Y-Bridge and connects to the factory throttle valve and grid heater.
The 3" High Flow Driver Side Intercooler Pipe replaces the factory two-piece 2.5” pipe with a high flow 3" pipe.
The 3.5" High Flow Passenger Side Intercooler Pipe replaces the factory plastic two-piece pipe with a high flow, 14 ga. aluminum one-piece 3.5" pipe.
Includes upgraded silicone boots to withstand higher boost pressures than the factory components to increase reliability and eliminate blown factory boots and horsepower-robbing boost leaks.
Finished in your choice of custom powder colors. Pairs best with emissions-compliant tuning and drop-in turbochargers for optimum performance gains.