- WCFab's Signature 3" Two Piece Y-Bridge, with Upper Crossover and Lower Intercooler Pipes (Flows 36% Better Than Stock!)
- 3" Hot (Driver) Side Intercooler Pipe with high temperature wire-reinforced boot
- 3.5” Cold (Passenger) Side Intercooler Pipe (Flows 47% Better Than Stock!)
- High Quality Silicone Boots & Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Map Sensor Seal
- High Temp O-Ring Seals for Grid Heater and EGR
- Y-Bridge O-Ring Flange Seals
- New Up Pipe to EGR Gasket
- New Grid Heater Install Hardware
- No Tuning Required, Bolt On!
- Compatible with stock trucks. No other modifications or upgrades necessary!
- Custom Powder Coat Finish
- Made in USA
- Saves Up to $99 vs. buying included parts individually
Availability: WCFab Red, WCFab Grey, Gloss White, and Gloss Black in stock and ships in 3-5 business days. 10-15 business day lead time on other
Shipping: This Product cannot ship to the state of California
Stage 1 upgrade for the 2006-2007 LBZ Duramax improves airflow between the turbo and engine for improved efficiency, throttle response, and turbo spool-up. Eliminates weak points in the factory design that can lead to boost leaks or complete failures in hard-working and high-performance applications.
The 3" Y-Bridge Kit is an upgraded high-flow intake kit for the 2006-2007 LBZ Duramax, which replaces the OEM upper intake manifold supplying air to the engine intake runners. The OEM Y-bridge for these trucks is a poorly designed, slip-fit style two-piece bridge with very little support and is prone to blowing apart under boost on hard-working and high-performance trucks creating poor drivability, reduced fuel economy, and decreased power. This kit is a much improved, high flow, bolt together style two piece 3" bridge which provides a secure sealing surface where the air inlet horn connects to the bridge. 3" high flow upper and lower intercooler pipes feature smooth flowing mandrel bends, CNC machined billet flanges and perfectly compliment the y-bridge to offer a full 3" tract from intercooler pipe slip connection to the engine incorporating the factory grid heater and EGR connection controls.
The Driver (Hot) Side 3" Intercooler Pipe replaces the 2 1/2" OEM piece with a full 3" pipe. The stock part uses a reverse-style bead roll design at the turbo, which is prone to blowing off of the turbo under higher boost levels than stock.
The 3.5" High Flow Passenger (Cold) Side Intercooler Pipe replaces the aging and failure-prone factory plastic piece with larger, more durable, high flow, 14 ga. aluminum fabricated 3.5" components. This part uses CNC machined flanges with double O-ring seals, comes supplied with new wire clip rings for both slip flanges, and uses an upgraded silicone hump boot with stainless steel t-bolt clamps to withstand higher boost pressures than stock to increase reliability and eliminate blown factory boots and horsepower robbing boost leaks.
Finished in your choice of custom powder colors. It pairs best with emissions-compliant tuning and drop-in turbochargers for optimum performance gains.