- 3 in. Hot Side Intercooler Pipe
- 3.5 in. Cold Side Intercooler Pipe
- CNC Machined Flange and black anodized billet aluminum adapter with Double O-Rings provides an improved sealing surface to eliminate boost leaks
- OEM Clip Ring Design at Y-bridge connection replaced by high quality silicone boot and stainless steel t-bolt clamps for improved sealing and ability to hold higher boost pressures without leaking
- Silicone Boots
- Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Intercooler Outlet Clip
- Retains factory connection points and sensors
- 14g Mandrel Bent Aluminum Construction
- NO Tuning required, bolt on!
- Will fit on stock truck no other modifications or upgrades necessary!
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
Availability: WCFab Red, WCFab Grey and Gloss Black in stock and ships in 3-5 business days. 10-15 business day lead time on other colors.
Shipping: This Product cannot ship to the state of California
Stage 1 upgrade for the 2020-2024 L5P Duramax improves airflow between the turbo and engine for improved efficiency, throttle response, and turbo spool-up. Eliminates weak points in the factory design that can lead to boost leaks or complete failures in hard-working and high performance applications.
Kit replaces the restricted 2-piece 2.5 in. diameter driver (hot) side intercooler pipe and leak-prone plastic/rubber passenger (cold) side pipe with WCFab's heavy-duty three in. diameter 1-piece driver (hot) side and 3.5 in. diameter passenger (cold) side L5P Intercooler Pipes. Made in the USA from high strength, heavy duty 14 ga. aluminum tube with smooth, aerodynamic mandrel bends for increased durability and optimized flow.
3 in. Driver Side pipe eliminates the OEM resonator and middle boot joint for improved flow and durability and includes high-quality reinforced silicone boots and stainless t-bolt clamps for superior temperature resistance and boost pressure holding capabilities.
3.5" Passenger Side pipe features a CNC machined flange, black anodized CNC machined billet aluminum adapter with a double o-ring seal, and an upgraded silicone boot to withstand higher boost pressures than the factory components to increase reliability and eliminate blown factory boots and horsepower-robbing boost leaks.
Full assembly is finished in your choice of WCFab's signature custom powder coat colors for a look as unique as your truck.
Installs with basic hand tools. Compatible with stock trucks, no tuning required. Saves $25 vs. buying individually.