The WCFab Billet Individual Runner Sheet Metal Intake for 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins engines feature a massive, custom fabricated aluminum intake plenum and high flow precision CNC machined tapered individual intake runners to provide significantly increased airflow and more balanced distribution to all cylinders. Designed for extreme performance drag racing and pulling engines with extensive cylinder head machining work looking to maximize engine volumetric efficiency and high RPM power output. Requires custom fuel injection lines and intercooler piping, milling off the cast intake shelf and mounting holes drilled and tapped in the cylinder head for installation.
• 4 in. V-Band Inlet with matching steel flange and V-band clamp for custom intercooler pipe fabrication
• 6" Diameter main plenum offers massive volume increase vs. OEM Cummins intake shelf
• Includes two 1/8” NPT Ports at the rear of the plenum
• Custom Powder Coating Available at Additional Cost
• No Mounting Hardware included
• CAD Model of bolt pattern for cylinder head machining available
For High Performance Applications only. Does not allow use of factory coolant crossover bridge or front engine accessories
Write the First Review!