"Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP single rear shock for 1.5"" to 4"" rear lift height for 2011-2020 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks, 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 1500HD and 2500HD 2WD/4WD trucks and 2001-2013 Chevy and GMC 2WD/4WD 2500 SUVs.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. +
• Body: 2.0"" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
• Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
• Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
• Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
• Shaft: 5/8"" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
• Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits."