"Fox 2.0 Factory Race Series Remote Reservoir single rear shock for 0"" to 1"" lift height for 1999-2018 Chevrolet and GMC 1500 2WD/4WD trucks and SUVs, 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 1500HD / 2500 / 2500HD / 3500 / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks, 2001-2013 Chevy and GMC 2500 2WD/4WD SUVs and 2003-2009 GM Hummer H2, H2 SUTs.
2.0 Factory Race Series Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your truck or SUV.
Anodized aluminum external reservoirs allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Race Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that 2.0 Factory Race Series Reservoir shocks deliver.
• Body: 2.0"" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies.
• Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish.
• External Reservoir: 2.0"" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized black.
• Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
• Shaft: 5/8"" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
• Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits."