"Fox 2.0 Performance Series Remote Reservoir single rear shock for 0-1"" rear lift height for 2011-2020 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks, 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 1500HD / 2500 / 2500HD / 3500 / 3500HD 2WD/4WD trucks, 2001-2013 Chevy and GMC 2WD/4WD 2500 SUVs and 2003-2009 GM Hummer H2, H2 SUTs.
The aluminum bodied 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
• Body: 2.0"" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
• Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
• External Reservoir: 2.0"" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized.
• Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
• Shaft: 5/8"" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
• Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
• Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kit."